1. hjt
    Does anyone know how to delete completed tasks on the handheld?

I used to sync to Outlook and do it from there but a few months ago I started getting errors with Tasks syncing so now I just keep them on the handheld.

I did do a search on here but found nothing.

Thanks.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Menu$\$Delete$ $Task$. $No$ $purge$ $available$ $function$ $on$ $this$ $app$.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    That is correct. i will also add that if there are alot you want to delete you can filter your task in the menu to show only completed task. At that point you can highlight all of them and delete them at once.
  4. hjt
    Thanks for your help but this doesn't really answer my question. What I need to do is delete completed tasks from the handheld itself - I wanted to know if anyone knows of any 3rd party apps can do this.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I am 90% sure that Pocket Informant has a way to do this. Check it out on Webis.net
    I must be misunderstanding you. On the device. You have the task program pulled up. with the stylus you tap and hold down on the completed task you want to delete. after about a second you will get a menu popup and one of the options is delete task. also if you have your completed task highlighted you can push the menu key and the delete task option is there too.

As far as a third party program you may want to try task+. there are alot of task replacements out there but in my own personal experiences they just complicate what is already there.
  7. hjt
    I finally found an app that allows you to remove completed tasks - along with a load of other things too.

SKTools

A great bit of software.
  8. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I just select all in Outlook and hit the delete key. They sync and they are all gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpruett79 View Post
    I must be misunderstanding you. On the device. You have the task program pulled up. with the stylus you tap and hold down on the completed task you want to delete. after about a second you will get a menu popup and one of the options is delete task. also if you have your completed task highlighted you can push the menu key and the delete task option is there too.

As far as a third party program you may want to try task+. there are alot of task replacements out there but in my own personal experiences they just complicate what is already there.
    I'm trying to achieve the same but with WebOS there is no stylus, no hold and additional menu appears. Is this comment in the right forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulscarbs View Post
    I'm trying to achieve the same but with WebOS there is no stylus, no hold and additional menu appears. Is this comment in the right forum?

You're in the wrong forum. This is the forum for Windows Mobile Palm devices, not webOS.
    With webOS just open All tasks then tap the Tasks button in the top left, you'll see the following options: hide completed tasks, delete completed tasks, delete list..