Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Folks, i dont know if anyone else is having this issue but when i start a new text with my Treo Pro the first letter i usually have to tap twice in order to start the text, can anyone elaborate on this issue or am i doing something incorrectly?
    Thanks
    Rockey
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Bump, anyone?????
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    I don't seem to have this issue...
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Mine does this on any text I send. I figure Im starting too type too soon while its still trying to load something? Either way, it always cuts off the first letter. Ive also noticed while typing that the keyboard just doesnt keep up in general. Ive started pressing the buttons harder thinking maybe Im missing letters, but it wont type near as fast as my last 755 or Pre.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Yes, mine is the same way, like you said maybe its trying to load a program or something or the processor is not keeping up, each time i try to send a text/email though this happens, if anyone knows how to eliminate this issue let me know.
    Thanks
    I found that if I touch inside the text box before I type it won't miss the first letter. Once the currsor is blinking in the box there never seems to be a problem.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I guess we all will just have to do that then unless someone comes up with another solution, thanks for posting that by the way.