1. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Mine updated 2+ hours back & has been connecting but not updating, same as last time.

Anyone else having problems?
    I don't have WeatherPanel anymore, so I can't give an answer, but whatever's happening is not affecting xcast on TreoAlert like it did last time.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    I don't have WeatherPanel anymore, so I can't give an answer, but whatever's happening is not affecting xcast on TreoAlert like it did last time.
    Thanka. It is working now, strange. The battery was < 10% then, I don't know if that would prevent anything.
    you know, it's funny you mention this. all day yesterday my STP was acting funny. it was in need of a hard reset, so i did that in the afternoon, but even after that WeatherPanel was still acting weird trying to update. Maybe there was something weird going on with the site it gets its data from...
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
  5. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I am glad to know it's not something I did.

No problems today, same for you I hope.
    My weatherpanel has been acting up as well. It was having problems updating - and now has been freezing my phone up. It's gotten so bad I had to take it off my today screen - which is a pain since I really like the program.

There was a watherpanel forum, but I see that is down as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPalm View Post
    My weatherpanel has been acting up as well. It was having problems updating - and now has been freezing my phone up. It's gotten so bad I had to take it off my today screen - which is a pain since I really like the program.

have you redownloaded/reinstalled the program (from the ppcgeeks thread) or replaced the .dll after the issues back in July?
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleu View Post
    have you redownloaded/reinstalled the program (from the ppcgeeks thread) or replaced the .dll after the issues back in July?
    I haven't ... I must be out of the loop. Should I download and reinstall a new version?
    I haven't ... I must be out of the loop. Should I download and reinstall a new version?
    Absolutely! Here ya go: link
  10. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts

I haven't had any problems (knocks on head ) since that day.
    Reporting back ... downloaded the revision and installed per instructions. So far, so good. Nice to have WP back ... always loved it.

Thanks!!
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Working good for me