1.    #1  
    Does anyone listen to satellite radio on their treo pro? Specifically XM. If so what program are you using.
    sirius here, and i use C-ApiSRO
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xxrzdxx View Post
    Does anyone listen to satellite radio on their treo pro? Specifically XM. If so what program are you using.
    I listen to XM CONSTANTLY!!!

I've tried both C-ApiSRO and NewXM-
    Sirius XM Application - xda-developers

I don't remember why, but I eventually uninstalled the first and now exclusively use NewXM- it's not as pretty, and it's no frills, but it's a straightforward no-nonsense, works every time app.
    Can't live without it.
    Download the most recent cab from the above link.

FYI- If you read through the thread, you'll find that the developer couldn't get the "back button" to show on the square screen, so when you're "in" a station, he added a feature to click on the title bar to go back to the "channel" page-to change to a different station- it actually works better that a "back button", it just isn't intuitive on initial use-

Mark