1.    #1  
    I am going to meet someone to take a look at his GSM Treo Pro. I have used a Windows mobile device before, so I am familiar with it, but this will be my first Treo Pro, and I have no clue what things to make sure of before I accept the offer. This TP is about 3 months old through. I am little afraid because I have read about reports of cracks, some bugs etc on the Treo Pro.
    Can you guys share your tips from experience......
    Last edited by taylormah; 08/13/2009 at 03:39 AM.
    I'd look hard for cracks. Mine developed 3 of them and they are hard to see. They are all near the thinest parts of the case near the buttons. Sprint. They apparently don't cause any problems but if I was purchasing one I'd prefer it didn't have any cracks.
    what type? GSM or Sprint if sprint don't forget to check to Make sure the ESN is clear.
    what type? GSM or Sprint if sprint don't forget to check to Make sure the ESN is clear.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    Its a GSM..
    how much is it, if you don't mind?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cfong View Post
    how much is it, if you don't mind?
    $325. Does anybody else know of some store/website that would sell GSM Treo Pro for anything less expensive than this? I want a Treo Pro but also dont want to shell out lot of $$.
    well you could tell him your price. not like the phone is new not like u can get a warrenty on it, and you might not b e able to get device insurance.

those clowns on craigslist amuse me with those high prices. then only say well its 700 new. well yeah until sprint or whoe er subdised a large portion of handsets. it drives me mad.