1.    #1  
    For those of you waiting all these months for a fix to the Mobile Shell problems on the STP, sorry. The developers are now saying that MS exiting to the Today screen all the time is "by design".

Spb Club :: View topic - [BUG 3.0.1 RC1] MS Window gets hidden on Treo Pro

I'm looking for an alternative shell/launcher. Any suggestions?
    I don't have any suggestions yet. If you find an alternate program Please let us know.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Ya - I got a little fired up when I read that too. I definitely didn't think they would wait this long to fix some of this stuff (with no updates since may 26).
    All I can say is WOW. Sad news to hear.

I guess this is an alternate option:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...d-one-cab.html
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Between this and their sad little Pocket Plus update, I am almost ready to say good bye to SPB.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbro View Post
    For those of you waiting all these months for a fix to the Mobile Shell problems on the STP, sorry. The developers are now saying that MS exiting to the Today screen all the time is "by design".

Spb Club :: View topic - [BUG 3.0.1 RC1] MS Window gets hidden on Treo Pro

I'm looking for an alternative shell/launcher. Any suggestions?
    I am really surprised to read that doublespeak as well. By design? Either the SPB flack is running something though a bad computer translator or they really just don't care about the Treo Pro owners who bought their software.

I bought one license and I am ticked off. I am never buying another product of theirs