1.    #1  
    I noticed that the Pre got an update that will allow it to send emoticons with texting. Is there an update like that for the Pro? Or another way to send and recieve emoticons on the Pro?
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    When I look at what's loaded on my Treo Pro, I see the Emoticons are already there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    When I look at what's loaded on my Treo Pro, I see the Emoticons are already there.
    can u use them for texting? i have them too, but i can only use them for mms(pics and vids)
    Go to THIS THREAD to get your emoticons in SMS. Be aware, however, that you'll be unable to receive MMS on a STP unless you use a third party app such as sMMS to intercept them.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Go to THIS THREAD to get your emoticons in SMS. Be aware, however, that you'll be unable to receive MMS on a STP unless you use a third party app such as sMMS to intercept them.
    Thanks, but I'm trying to avoid all that. I was hoping there was a fix for it. Thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Thanks, but I'm trying to avoid all that. I was hoping there was a fix for it. Thanks though.
    That pretty much IS the fix for it. I guess you could type the character codes and if the recipient has an emoticon enabled SMS phone app, they'll show up as a graphic. If not, then it wouldn't matter, as even if you were able to insert a graphic emoticon in your text, they would only see the character codes anyway.