i like my ringtones to be pretty long. there is nothing better than sitting around with my crew and the favorite verse to my favorite song starts playing as i receive a text message. because of this, my ringtones are anywhere from 45 seconds to 1 minute and a half long, which is no problem since the phone is on vibrate most times when i'm not hanging out with friends. but what i find super annoying is that when the phone is on vibrate, it basically just plays the ringtone silently and vibrates for the entire duration of the song. this leaves my phone vibrating for almost a minute at a time in some cases, which can be heard pretty clearly in a quite room (like my college classes, which is a no go).

does anyone know of a way to keep it to like 2 or 3 vibrates without sacrificing my long ringtone? whether it be a simple setting i'm missing somewhere or an app, i'm open to suggestions.

hxxp://discussion.treocentral.com/treo-700w-wx/105553-way-shorten-length-vibrate-alerts-treo-700-a.html (replace "xx" with "tt" obviously)

this thread touches on the basics of what i'm trying to do but no one ever replied with a solution. hopefully there is one now maybe.