Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Hi i am new to the treo pro and i have looked everywhere for a fix but no one seem to have it so i thought i check by posting a thread. First the sms bug which cause all my programs to get stuck on 1 sms count (program such as s2u2 and even the screensaver). The inbox on the today screen is empty but those 2 program are stuck on 1 sms which is really annoying. The other one is the screensaver bug where it would cause it to freeze my phone randomly and force me to reset which is a problem on it own with the location of the reset button. If this was posted on a thread then i am sorry for repeating but can anyone help me with this?
    try sending urself a text message ...then open it up and it should clear that...
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ty for replying i tried smsing myself still no good i even clear all the msg after. i also tried a program call resetmessage or something still no good. when i got back from work i tried a phone at the sprint stre they dont seem to have that problem so i donno.
    The same happened with me.
    It is related to PhoneAlarm: you have to disable the Treo Pro screensaver setting in the Power User settings.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    that sucks i really liked the screensaver >.> oh well. hope the sms is fixable lol
    I told you about the solution.
    You may adjust the PhoneAlarm Power user settings
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    sorry i am kinda noobish at this how do i adjust the phone alarm setting lol? and what does changing the setting fix the screensaver freeze or the sms? and ty for helping btw isnt phonealarm a program? if it is i do not use it will i need to buy it? edited again lol i use treopro alarm if that helps
    Last edited by tiberius55; 08/09/2009 at 12:33 PM.