1.    #1  
    Has anyone installed the flash player for WM6 from here?

Adobe - Flash Player 7 For Pocket PC: Download

This is very silly, but after running the cab file, I got stuck at the legal disclaimer page. There probably is a "accept" button at the bottom of the page, but the disclaimer page is too tall, the "accept" button falls beneath the bottom of the screen and can neither be seen nor clicked.

Please let me know how you worked around this.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    you're right...cannot click ok in the user agreement....same problem here
  3.    #3  
    Nobody else had the same problem?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfong View Post
    Nobody else had the same problem?

Nope, installed just fine. To accept the agreement just use the on-screen keyboard and hit the TAB key then hit the center button of the D-pad.
  5.    #5  
    Wow. Problem solved, Thank you!

Just curious, you didn't see an "OK" or "accept" button on the screen either, did you? The tab+"palm" button trick was basically done blind, am I right?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfong View Post
    Wow. Problem solved, Thank you!

Just curious, you didn't see an "OK" or "accept" button on the screen either, did you? The tab+"palm" button trick was basically done blind, am I right?
    Yes, I did it blind but assumed that all pages that want you to agree to a contract has a select box you need to select and by default, tab always brings you into that box and the select key is the enter key by default. Maybe I am showing my age since the mouse use to not exist when I started using computers and your keyboard is your friend
    Quote Originally Posted by vfrjim View Post
    Nope, installed just fine. To accept the agreement just use the on-screen keyboard and hit the TAB key then hit the center button of the D-pad.
    I just tried it. Does it work for flash video sites eg Youtube? I just get a blank screen but the video doesn't seem to play.
    Will it work for Iris or browsers other than IE?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News