1.    #1  
    I'm using a trial version of this software and it doesn't charge my battery to 100%. Every morning I look and it's around 97 - 98%.

Is anyone else getting shafted on their 2%?
    That problem has nothing to do with Mobile Shell. I have heard of that problem since day 1 of the Treo Pro.
    Agreed. I've had/have that issue off and on with/without MS3.

I really do like Mobile Shell 3. Just a few issues I have with it. I don't like that the red button no longer shut off the screen and other buttons seem to be disabled.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hey - be grateful it's only 2%. I did have the problem for a while tho (where it wouldn't charge all the way). Since the latest release (over 2 months ago ) of SPB MS, I've had sporatic battery issues too. Some days, my battery will drain to 10% within a few hours.

I read a tip somewhere to charge it as full as it'll go and then softreset it.

Out of curiosity, does the little light on the phone turn green when it's at 98% charging?
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post
    Hey - be grateful it's only 2%. I did have the problem for a while tho (where it wouldn't charge all the way). Since the latest release (over 2 months ago ) of SPB MS, I've had sporatic battery issues too. Some days, my battery will drain to 10% within a few hours.

I read a tip somewhere to charge it as full as it'll go and then softreset it.

Out of curiosity, does the little light on the phone turn green when it's at 98% charging?
    On mine it only turns green when it shows a full 100% charge. I haven't had any of the battery issue's with or without MS2 or MS3.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post

nope. it stays red.

i'm actually getting to 96% in the mornings now. i'll do a soft reset and it charges up to 99% and stops. the light will go green for a second and when i push the power-on button to look at the screen, it turns back to red.

pretty ghetto, if you ask me. why are cell phones so difficult to make correctly