1.    #1  
    With the problems that texting while driving causes you would think that there would be a good voice to text app. I have done a search on the internet and here, and I am yet to find one. Vlingo doesn't work for tro pro, windows mobile yet, and I think windows mobile is getting ready to add it to voice command, but with ver 6.5. Anyone no of such an app? I have a STP.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I use Dial2Do Dial2Do - Home since its free. Works great for me, and I send the messages to my gmail acct, but here are other options too.

Jott is better but carries a monthly fee.

There is also Note2self Welcome to WebIS.net - Note2Self which I haven't used since I don't have a data plan. Good luck
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info. Do you know of one that is simular to Vlingo? Where you can just respond to a text message by just talking.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    I use note2self and really like it.
    Windows Mobile Voice Command has the ability to read incoming text messages through the speaker or via handsfree bluetooth. I have been recently trying to get this to work with my 2007 Infiniti G35 but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone been able to get this functionality to work with any car's handfree equipment?
  6.    #6  
    Anyone been able to get Vlingo for windows mobile to work on the Treo Pro?
    Vlingo Blog: Windows Mobile Beta!