Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I recently uninstalled the Iris Browser using the "Remove Program" task under the System tab. The program seems to be gone, but there is still a icon (no picture) in the program menu. How can I get rid of this?
    First, try a soft reset.

If that does not work see if the program is still in the list of remove programs after the soft reset and try again.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I've done soft resets. Still the unused icon is there. I've reinstalled, then uninstalled again. The icon is still there.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I found a link that tells you how to remove uninstalled program icons. Here it is if anyone else has this issue.How to Remove Unwanted Icons from Program Menu in Windows Mobile
    sweet!! thanks js0012. it's been bugging me for days and i couldn't figure it out.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    i had similar issues with iris uninstall...also check your system and reg for left over crap...iris doed not uninstall nicely
    Thanks!