1.    #1  
    On my Treo Pro, I stopped getting notifications for reminders from the calendar. I have not changed calendar settings. All other notifications are fine. Naturally all is set correctly, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $The$ $calendar$ $entries$ $are$ $legit$, $as$ $they$ $do$ $pop$ $up$ $in$ $Outlook$ $on$ $my$ $desktop$.

I tried soft reset with no change. I have now done a hard reset and re-installed apps, still with no improvement. I suspect it's one of the installed applications, but can't figure out which one. Here is what's installed:

CodyPPC Wireless Plugin
    Facebook
    Flexmail
    HandyShopper
    Opera Mobile
    Oxford Concise
    TreoProRingerUpdate
    Pocketwit
    Weather Panel
    SplashID
    MobileNetflix
    Google Mobile
    Treo Alert Pro beta

Before I do a systematic check of starting with hard reset and then reinstalling the applications one-by-one, I am hoping someone has seen this before.

Thanks!
    I have the same exact problem no matter what I do.
    I have the same thing. with no extra apps installed!... Works for a week then stops... piece of *****
  4.    #4  
    After trying a lot of combinations and permutations, it appears taht the problem is Opera. Without Opera, it works fine. With Opera, notifications for reminders and incoming text messages are removed. I have deleted Opera and returned to IE as default browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by psacyber View Post
    After trying a lot of combinations and permutations, it appears taht the problem is Opera. Without Opera, it works fine. With Opera, notifications for reminders and incoming text messages are removed. I have deleted Opera and returned to IE as default browser.
    Interesting. There are several programs I use that use the default browser to display information. Anything other than IE as default trashes the display of some very nice apps like weather watcher. And IIRC, there was something else that lost notifications if Opera 9.5 was set as default browser.