1.    #1  
    Not sure if anyone has run into this problem. When I add multiple contacts into the "to" section in SMS...contacts are not being separated by a semi-colon. Thus, I'm having issues sending text msgs to multiple contacts. I can add the semi-colon manually but normally it's not like that.

Thanks
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    I too had the same problem. I worked around it by either adding the semicolon and or just using the menu/add receipient option.

Would love it to work by just continuing to type the contacts name and hittin ok etc and keep on going with the list.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by isthegeek View Post
    I too had the same problem. I worked around it by either adding the semicolon and or just using the menu/add receipient option.

Would love it to work by just continuing to type the contacts name and hittin ok etc and keep on going with the list.
    The weird thing is that it use to work with no problem. I will just add it manually for now.

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    I am seeing a trend of over time the Treo Pro just breaks itself, resulting in a hard reset to get it back to normal. This may be another one of those times.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
    I am seeing a trend of over time the Treo Pro just breaks itself, resulting in a hard reset to get it back to normal. This may be another one of those times.

I haven't really had any issues with my pro. Hard resetting was my last choice.

Mine didnt work correctly right out of box. It has been broke for me since day one and I have only had it for less than a week now.

When I had HTC TP it would have the same issue every now and then and the only way to get it working again was a hard reset. So I guess something goes bad down the road.

It wont be such a pita to do the work around vs hard reset. Im not in the mood to go through a hard reset and all that jazz all over again right now.
    Update:

For some reason it started to work the other day and now works as it should. Not exactly sure what did it just tried it one day and added about 5 people just from typing the names and they were all sent the message.

Very weird! Just thought I would share.
    I've noticed this as well; it seems sometimes it will add them, and sometimes it doesnt. If I add it by just typing the name, then thats when it seems to have the problem. But if I actually go into the contacts app to add them, they separate by semi colon.
    i didnt have to go into the menu and add from contact list recently. i just typed away and it worked. But then I will try that again later or the next day and I have to use the menu to add names. I dont get it.