1.    #1  
    The 'l' fell off of the 'Palm' on the back of my Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I wanted a replacement back panel a little while ago and searched but could not find an official place to buy one. I did, however, find some people selling some on eBay and Amazon.com marketplace and I eventually ended up buying one from someone on Amazon.com. It was a new one and it worked great. I suggest you check out places like those to get one.
    First of all though, I would find out if that is covered by the warranty before spending any money.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have back panels (5 of them) in accessory kits that I am selling in the Marketplace forum. Also included are batteries, chargers, sync cable, basically everything but the phone. I would prefer to sell these as "kits". PM me with your questions.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by khefka View Post
    The 'l' fell off of the 'Palm' on the back of my Treo Pro.
    Yeah, that happened to me too the first week I owned it. I keep looking for someone name "Pam" to sell it to

The crazy thing is, I never could find my "L"
    I wonder if perhaps a little silver paint and a steady hand...?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo View Post
    Yeah, that happened to me too the first week I owned it. I keep looking for someone name "Pam" to sell it to

The crazy thing is, I never could find my "L"
    I wonder if perhaps a little silver paint and a steady hand...?

PM me if you are interested in purchasing one of the OEM accessory kits I have for sale in the Marketplace forum