Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have seen info here on the 1350 battery and read user reviews on the 2600 battery from Seidio. I am in major need of additional power do to heavy data use (push email, rss feeds and weather) on my Treo 800w. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought either of these batteries and if the issues that were previously seen are resolved.

Thanks for the help.
    I bought one of the 2600 battery from Seidio and its great. Alittle bulky but beats the hell out of charging my phone every couple hours. I can actually leave my GPS and bluetooth on. It actually allows you to use the phone and not worry so much about the battery draining.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    The sedio 2600 battery is excellent ... gets better than 2 times the life of the stock battery. I have had it for almost a year with no problems. I was not aware that there were issues with the battery ... I have never had any.
    Same here...I was worried about all the problems that had been posted, but I've had it over a month with no issues. I was only getting about 18 hours of use from the stock battery with everything turned off. Now I can go 2 full days with GPS, bluetooth, e-mail, etc...