Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Hey everyone,

cmonex has agreed to work her magic on both the CDMA & GSM Treo Pro to get us a hard-spl/unlocker. So with that said she is asking for donations from all who want to see a Hard-SPL/unlocker for the CDMA & GSM Treo Pro become a reality.

I am still offering cmonex my Sprint Treo Pro if the CDMA ROM dump dose not work!

If you have any questions please post them!

Donations sent to me from NEPATR1OTS & acidhax have been returned to them, so they can now go to cmonex directly!!!

To donate to cmonex for her great work, click the button below!!

Last edited by budney; 07/30/2009 at 07:01 PM.
    If you're sending your Sprint Treo Pro, why don't you just let some of the GSM Treo Pro folks handle their end of things? Instead of you taking donations for a GSM Treo Pro.

Seems the GSM folks would want to handle things themselves.

I'm just thinking that in time some GSM owner will step up and they should be given time to do so, before money starts moving for possibly no reason.
    Last edited by darnell; 07/28/2009 at 02:08 PM.
    at darnell: Cmonex wanted to do the GSM treo first, but now she is going to start on the CDMA and I have just dumped my device with her and shes looking at it. If you want to make a donation, do it to cmonex's paypal.
    Thanks,
    -Chris
    I know some Chinese guys already have workable HARD-SPL at hand. Those guys bought cheaper ENGLISH GSM TREO-RPO and flashed to Chinese version to sell for a premium. They don't want to release it.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    I know some Chinese guys already have workable HARD-SPL at hand. Those guys bought cheaper ENGLISH GSM TREO-RPO and flashed to Chinese version to sell for a premium. They don't want to release it.
    Well we will have one soon from cmonex.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    looking forward to a custom rom (CDMA )
    will donate a few bucks
    I would love to donate to the cause either as an incentive, or for the purchase of a new device.

Let me know what you guys decide.
    I have a GSM Treo Pro, and I would love to see hard-spl/unlocker being done for future custom roms (WM6.5 :-)).
    I will donate some money for this project.
    Cmonex would like yall to donate directly to her paypal for her work, I cant post links because I dont have 10 post here but the link can be found in my thread on PPCgeeks or her profile on PPCgeeks. She deserves it! My friend and I are working diligently on a kitchen and believe its almost working. The unlocker is making headway and you should hear a lot more soon!

As for GSM: she needs someone with a GSM treo to step up and either let her borrow the device or dump there device.

-Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by fayfay392 View Post
    Cmonex would like yall to donate directly to her paypal for her work, I cant post links because I dont have 10 post here but the link can be found in my thread on PPCgeeks or her profile on PPCgeeks. She deserves it! My friend and I are working diligently on a kitchen and believe its almost working. The unlocker is making headway and you should hear a lot more soon!

As for GSM: she needs someone with a GSM treo to step up and either let her borrow the device or dump there device.

-Chris
    That is 100% correct.

Here is a comment from her saying this. Her PayPal link is in her sig of that comment.

Budney, will you be refunding any money you've received, so they can donate it directly to Cmonex?
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    That is 100% correct.

Here is a comment from her saying this. Her PayPal link is in her sig of that comment.

Budney, will you be refunding any money you've received, so they can donate it directly to Cmonex?
    All the money has been refunded! And I will be updating the OP later today!
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Money is refunded, OP is cleaned up, and the donate button links directly to cmonex!

We are good to go!!!
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Can a mod change the actual title of the thread and make it sticky.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    ... And if any one could not donate earlier, please try again. Something happened with the link???
    i added my contribution. maybe you can give the donators a preview or some pre-release version. verified buy your paypal contributors.
    Last edited by yangqdr; 08/01/2009 at 07:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Hurray!!!