1.    #1  
    Ok. So i just got my sprint treo pro and so far im very happy with it. Its taking some getting used to. What is activesync and how do I turn it off? I dont sync my phone to my computer so I dont know why it keeps opening up as a program that I have to keep closing. Any help???
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood View Post
    Ok. So i just got my sprint treo pro and so far im very happy with it. Its taking some getting used to. What is activesync and how do I turn it off? I dont sync my phone to my computer so I dont know why it keeps opening up as a program that I have to keep closing. Any help???
    The post is a little old (and long), but try this. You're focusing on the section "The all important Solution", but also follow the 3 steps under the Congratulations paragraph! I'm thinking that if you don't do that part, ActiveSync will attempt to contact a bogus server and possibly hang or timeout.
    You are always in the s*** -it's just a matter of how deep
  3.    #3  
    Ok.. I sync my phone to my computer but for some reason it wont let me change the sync schedule. What am I doing wrong. Schedule is light grey npt dark like the other options on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood View Post
    Ok.. I sync my phone to my computer but for some reason it wont let me change the sync schedule. What am I doing wrong. Schedule is light grey npt dark like the other options on the phone.
    Seems odd, but when trying to access the schedule option on the phone it is only accessible if you are disconnected from your ActiveSync on your computer. And yet the schedule button / option on the desktop version of ActiveSync is accessible only when you're connected to the phone. Go figure!
    Last edited by CovKid66; 07/30/2009 at 10:03 PM.
    You are always in the s*** -it's just a matter of how deep
  5.    #5  
    Well thats the thing... I see the option for schedule on both the pc and my phone but it wont let me select it at anytime. Connected or not. If i try to click on schedule it wont let me. like i said, schedule is lite grey not black..