Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    I'm sorry you had that experience, and I'm not sure why it might've happened.

Thanks for being a Kinoma Play customer, and I promise that if you recommend Kinoma FreePlay to friends and family right now, they'll have no problem playing every YouTube video they can browse and search for.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    I just wasted about an hour and a half playing with Kinoma's Youtube player and had NO problems what-so-ever!! I'll completely defend it, and I'm someone that uninstalls EVERYTHING that normally comes preloaded on a phone/PDA!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    I recommend using Player > Check for Updates to make sure you're current, and then let us know if you ever see that error and we'll help you find the culprit.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Thanks. I wasn't up to date. I undated it and did a soft reset. It seemed to have fixed the issue.

That said, I did notice that the Kinoma shows better image quality than the YouTube application when playing the same video.
    Last edited by cfong; 07/29/2009 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfong View Post
    I wasn't up to date. I undated it and did a soft reset. It seemed to have fixed the issue.
    Cool! I appreciate that you spent the time doing that, and thanks for reporting back.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  4.    #24  
    Thank you for your help Charles.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12