1.    #1  
    nevermind win7 was acting alittle odd restarting my laptop fixed me
    Last edited by BrianDigital; 07/23/2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I am studpid
  2.    #2  
    ok nevermind I am trying to search around but incase I cannot. My prbolem is I installed realvga1.1 over at xda not I can not dial out i.e (from m2d) either hit the phone softkey or hiting the green button yeilds nothing help
  3.    #3  
    no one had this issue, I just did a hard reset back onand put realvga and I lost my dialer ,contacts and even hitting the green button
  4.    #4  
    nothing, maybe someone who has gotten realvga working correctly could post the cabs and get a sticky
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I had tried RealVGA on mine, about a month ago, with the same, or similar problem. I have the Alltel version, don't know if that makes a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDigital View Post
    nothing, maybe someone who has gotten realvga working correctly could post the cabs and get a sticky
    I installed the version from this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...atability.html . It's always worked fine on my GTP. Dialer is there (short on the screen, but McCune has a fix elsewhere in these forums), green button works. Not being able to dial directly from the M2D home screen is a known 320x320 M2D issue, with or without RealVGA. There are also RealVGA issues with Today screen background (short on the bottom) & the battery icon -- with fixes elsewhere in these forums.

Was RealVGA the first thing you installed -- or first after Palm fixes (email & bluetooth)? Both the original author & Ebag indicated that there could be issues if not.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Here's another thread that attempts to condense all the information in that first thread posted above: RealVGA switcher for treo pro...

I used the cabs in this thread and have had no major issues.
    Last edited by fulanit01; 07/24/2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: fixed link
  8.    #8  
    i will have to try these alittle later
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by fulanit01 View Post
    Here's another thread that attempts to condense all the information in that first thread posted above: RealVGA switcher for treo pro...

I used the cabs in this thread and have had no major issues.

ok itried going with the cabs from the link u provided but i can not dl mortscript it is not on his site just mort buttons
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Mortscript should be a link in the menu on the left side of this site: www.sto-helit.de - Main page
  11.    #11  
    got had to do it in desktop view
  12.    #12  
    Thankyou all for helping me, sorry I was alittle cranky I hate HRing it drives me nuts. But everything is great now