Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Oh, I understand what you mean.
    Well if thats the case then I guess everyone would have a problem because it onlys allows you to add major cities in a state I think.

Yeah that should work if you add databases.
    Will try it out later
    Do you know the name and location, and file type of the weather database?

I tried a cab and a XML file for M2D for the Vogue last night and it did not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewmerl View Post
    Thanks to everyone for all your hard work. This is a breath of fresh air to the bland WinMo defaults and Mobile Shell still has some bugs and doesn't work too well with the 320x320 action.

I followed the directions and it installed without incident, but it doesn't look like the examples posted in the OP. I installed using the regular resolution as I didn't want to bother with RealVGA (had issues with it last time).

Here is a screen shot. The soft keys cover the bar and it is...how should I say...left justified? Any ideas?

Thank you.
    Hi there,this theme below works 100% perfect in my Treo Pro...Any problem...Try it.Good luck!
    PLAYSPIRTATION3.
  3.    #123  
    New theme
    BlackBerry emulating theme by MobileMatt
    I just ported it.

Enjoy
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
  4.    #124  
    Update: New Halo 3 theme uploaded and posted !
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    I came across what appears to be a newer version of the 2D Manila Engine - Manila 2D Engine 0.10 Beta.cab. Can this be used instead of the one posted here?
  6.    #126  
    Hmmmm, I'm not sure.
    If you want you can try it out yourself.
    But I'll look it up and try it myself .

Also, the Google Maps tab DOES work, just you have to press on the on screen search button to work, the center palm button will not activate it.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    thanx buddy, i love the black one from devian art but i still cant use music widget ?? (the rest widgets is good i allready tested)
  8.    #128  
    You'll need to install Audio Manager in order forthe music widget to work lol.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    audio manager ??
  10.    #130  
    Its in the original post lol under luxury apps.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    haha thanx mate is there any cab for htc album too ??
  12.    #132  
    Yes there is, its under luxury apps also. Its in XML files for HTC Camera.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Hey thanks for all the great work!

The weather tab is limited in its city choice and I was wonderinh if you know how to add to the choice of cities.

again thanks for all your hard work.
  14.    #134  
    Can't say i would know how.
    Don't know if it's possible to add your own city data base.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by duivie9 View Post
    The weather tab is limited in its city choice and I was wonderinh if you know how to add to the choice of cities.
    There is an app that will allow adding cities to the list. I'll have to look for it tonight & post a link.
    I tried installing but, the 14. 2d.Manila.Engine-Beta-0.09.cab won't install it says it doesn't have sufficient system permission. Is there a fix for this?
    For anyone interested, I was able to set up SecondToday with TouchFlo 2D. I have it set up so TouchFlo is the default screen but by clicking by left softkey labeled Today I can switch to my original today screen that uses SPB PocketPlus with Weatherpanel on the home screen. If I want to go back to TouchFlo I click on my left softkey labeled Manila 2D. This gives me the benefits of TouchFlo but still gives me access to PocketPlus and Weatherpanel. I am then also to still utilize all of my previous Today plugins. See attached screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #138  
    Hey cool! How'd you get Second Today to work with it?
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Hey cool! How'd you get Second Today to work with it?
    After installing SecondToday, run SecondToday Settings. On the Plugins Tab (image 1) set the plugins that you want to run on your WM6 today screen. On the Soft Keys tab (image 2) I chose the Left Key and for SecondToday pointed it to run the Manila2D.exe give it a title and then click apply to registry. Then for Manila 2D (image 3) I chose the left softkey also and pointed it to run SecondToday.exe gave it a title and then click apply to registry. Your today screen plugin should already have only TouchFLO checked (image 4). This should take effect immediately, if not just Soft Reset. This will cause the left softkey on the Home tab of Manila 2D to take you to your SecondToday screen that will have the left softkey set to take you back to Manila 2D.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I installed the Alabaster MobileMatt_i780 theme and everything looks great except for my MAIL tab envelope. There are 2 probs with it:
    1. it is too skinny (text flows over the right edge)
    2. there is a large transparent rectangle on the envelope (exposing more of the email message than I should be able to see)

Any thoughts?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast