Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Thanks. I downloaded all the files from the OP and installed them according to the the directions. Oddly enough the Transformer theme (go Megatron) is a 90% solution, only the soft keys still cover the TouchFLO bar partially. I will turn it off, copy the file again and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick response, greatly appreciated.

Update:
    I re-installed the HTCHomeSettings file from the post above and it worked perfectly for the Transformers theme. It did not work so well with the Neon or the Android theme. Looks like I'm sticking with Megatron for the time being.
    Last edited by drewmerl; 08/19/2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Re-installed file as recommended
  2.    #102  
    Really it did not work with the neon or android?
    Did you reinstall it each time you changed themes?
    Because you have to do that, as the neon and android and most other themes come with their own HTC Home Settings which are natively for realvga and thats why the softkeys cut off the task bar.

Everytime you switch themes i suggest you install the HTC Home Settings.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    i like it very much !
    i installed all the things well except a small problem. you known at the right top,there are 3 boxes , but my box disappeared after i use the theme……

now i do not known how to close programs , can you help me solve it ?!

sorry about my poor english ……
  5.    #105  
    Im guessing your probably talking about the Task manager at the top r ight? Are you sure it dissapeared? Im pretty sure it just minimized.
    If it did dissapear just go to the original post and under ''Luxury Apps'' download and install HTC Task Manager
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    yes , it is Task manager . and also i found out it is just minimized ,
    because when i change the theme ,the task manager come out . if you can tell me how to set up it and never makes it minimized .
    i use opt+ok > button > enable quick menu on today screen . but nothing happen ……
    tanks a lot , i had solve the problem!
    do you mind i share it to my friends in china ?!
  10.    #110  
    Sure go ahead. I don't mind as long as you a least put me in the credits.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    I have the thing installed and working but there are 2 issues with it and I am looking for some help.

Problem 1: When installing themes the HTChomesettings.xml file gets overwritten and i need to copy the modified one back into the windows directory or my buttons are 1/2 cut off by the bar on the bottom. Not a big deal, but when I do this the flip clock goes to hell and gets all scrunched up on the right hand side of the screen.

Problem 2: My phone is provided by my employer and as such they have disabled internet access. So having tabs for weather, maps, and internet are of no value. When I remove the tabs in M2DC the button bar on the bottom gets all jumbled up (it seems if you have less than a screens width of buttons it doesn't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Other than that it's a cool mod for the phone. Not as nice as my HTC Touch, but 10x better than the default on the treo pro.
  12.    #112  
    The 1st problem, with the flipclock,
    did you download the new HTC Home Settings.xml that I posted on 8/15? Because that fixes the problem with the flipclock.

Also by any chance do you have RealVGA installed?

For the second problem, you mind taking a screenshot of whats happening? I've never heard of this problem before.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Ive had the second problem happen to me. Its b/c there aren't enough tabs to cover the whole row. You need at least 7 tabs.
  14.    #114  
    Read UPDATE 8/20 and also two new themes made by me posted up
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    The 1st problem, with the flipclock,
    did you download the new HTC Home Settings.xml that I posted on 8/15? Because that fixes the problem with the flipclock.

Also by any chance do you have RealVGA installed?

For the second problem, you mind taking a screenshot of whats happening? I've never heard of this problem before.
    First I want to say thank you for making this possible with the native resolution.

Here is the problem with the flip clock. I just installed everything a few minutes ago. And I did reinstall the xml, as before the tabs were cut off.

To fix:

Uncheck "Enable Digital Clock" from the "Home XML" tab in the customizer. And let it run w/o the flip clock, then go back and check it in the customizer. Once running it should look normal.

Dose second today work on the TP?

And is their away to add cities to the weather?
    This looks pretty kewl.
  17.    #117  
    Im not sure if this would work with Second Today, I thought it was only for use with TF3D.
    And to add cities to weather, go to the weather tab on the today screen click menu and add city.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Im not sure if this would work with Second Today, I thought it was only for use with TF3D.
    And to add cities to weather, go to the weather tab on the today screen click menu and add city.
    OK, I guess I will just have to try it out for my self.

I should of been more clear about adding cities to the weather tab. The cities I want are not in the database, so I need to know how to add them. Would the other databases floating around all the forums work?
  19.    #119  
    Oh, I understand what you mean.
    Well if thats the case then I guess everyone would have a problem because it onlys allows you to add major cities in a state I think.

Yeah that should work if you add databases.
    Will try it out later
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    anyone have any luck playing with v2.1 of manila?