Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Wow, someone think they can get this going for the TP?

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750

Looks awesome!
    how to do a proper uninstall? i can't uninstall it under remove programs. Hard reset?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXacTa View Post
    how to do a proper uninstall? i can't uninstall it under remove programs. Hard reset?
    If it's anything like the original multi-file installation, there should be a series of items to uninstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    If it's anything like the original multi-file installation, there should be a series of items to uninstall.
    i uninstall items in reverse way to the installation file.. but XDA Manila can not be uninstalled and remain in the sytem untill i do hard reset.

btw i can not get this manila 2D run well on my STP (real vga 96 dpi installed) the screen looks like i'm using 128. I already follow step by step installation procedure in this thread but still no luck. even after two hard reset it's still the same. Is there any body have the same issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXacTa View Post
    btw i can not get this manila 2D run well on my STP (real vga 96 dpi installed) the screen looks like i'm using 128. I already follow step by step installation procedure in this thread but still no luck. even after two hard reset it's still the same. Is there any body have the same issue?
    OK. From your comments, I assume you've used the one cab install. Once you've done your uninstall/hard reset, message #67 in this thread has a link to my original thread. The first message in that thread has the link to the original installation & instructions. The process takes a little time & multiple soft resets, but it's worth it. The sequence has been worked out by trial & error & I think some steps need soft resets so that subsequent items "see" changes in the registry so they install properly. At any rate, my original thread includes the shortcomings & people contributing fixes for some of those, plus some theme links for 320x320 themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    OK. From your comments, I assume you've used the one cab install. Once you've done your uninstall/hard reset, message #67 in this thread has a link to my original thread. The first message in that thread has the link to the original installation & instructions. The process takes a little time & multiple soft resets, but it's worth it. The sequence has been worked out by trial & error & I think some steps need soft resets so that subsequent items "see" changes in the registry so they install properly. At any rate, my original thread includes the shortcomings & people contributing fixes for some of those, plus some theme links for 320x320 themes.
    ok, thx i'll try later.. i manage to solve the problem by following instruction from a thread on ppcgeeks.
  7.    #87  
    Update everyone, I found some new themes that i will post on tommorow.
    Im still trying to get the flipclock for m2d set at 128 dpi (native dpi) so im thinking i will resize the flip clock to a ratio that realvga has it set at or merge the two xml files and see if that works.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Hello,

I don't know if it is Manilla 2D that is causing my issue, and I'm looking for your help. I've installed the trial for Resco Contacts and I'm really enjoying all the functions, but I have a problem working with Resco's profile manager, as it can only be accessed from the Today screen.
    For me to access the profile Manager, I have to disable TouchFlo from the Today screen settings and just activate Resco's. I make my changes, but every time I re-enable TouchFlo, Resco settings are gone.
    In fact, since I'm using Manilla, I've been having problems with other third parties profile manager programs.

Is there a way to disable Manilla's built-in profile manager? I have it disabled on the settings, but still causes problems.

Thank you for your help.

gb
  9.    #89  
    UPDATE:
    I edited the HTC Home Settings.xml File to work with the digital flipclock at NATIVE RESOLUTION of 128 dpi!
    Now us native users are one up to the realvga users 'cept you guys have more real estate but oh well ENJOY
    HTCHomeSettings.zip

-Will post up on original post and replace old xml files.
    NOTE: This is only for users at native resolution (128dpi)

SCREENSHOT-sshot000.bmp
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  10.    #90  
    added 12 new themes for 320x320! Enjoy! (in original post)
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  11.    #91  
    Be sure to download the new HTC Home Settings.xml to get the flipclock to work at 128dpi native resolution!!

NEW THEME ADDED! PLAYSPIRATION 3 IN 2ND POST.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    NEW THEME ADDED! PLAYSPIRATION 3 IN 2ND POST.
    Will it natively work at 96dpi?
  13.    #93  
    Yeah Definitely should.
    Only thing with that theme is sometimes the sms tab does't work and by that I mean it says Tap here to start touch flo.
    Trying to fix that. Other than that its a really cool PS3 theme and works flawlessly. Will post more thems later or tommorow but Im putting at least 1 newtheme daily.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Yeah Definitely should.
    Only thing with that theme is sometimes the sms tab does't work and by that I mean it says Tap here to start touch flo. Trying to fix that. Other than that its a really cool PS3 theme and works flawlessly.
    It is a cool theme. And, on mine, the SMS tab works fine.

Will post more thems later or tommorow but Im putting at least 1 newtheme daily.
    Is one of them the 320x320 port of Calm Sea? That's one I've been looking for. The link from the xda-developers theme thread goes to another discussion board & message with a download link that (after you remove the * in the site name) says the file has either been removed or moved.
  15.    #95  
    Oh yeah I had the Calm Sea but I didn't port it.
    I think I may have the theme files in my other computer.
    Hope I didn't delete it, should I be able to find it I will port it for you and put it up.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  16.    #96  
    Also, forgot to add, if anyone would like me to port a theme for their Treo Pro then just grab the zip file with the theme files in it and post up on here and I'll gladly port it and post i up on here as soon as possible.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  17.    #97  
    Calm Sea theme for 320x320 is ported and uploaded.
    There ya go Kraski

Took less than a half an hour of my time.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Calm Sea theme for 320x320 is ported and uploaded.
    There ya go Kraski

Took less than a half an hour of my time.
    Thanks. I'll grab it when I get off work.
    Thanks to everyone for all your hard work. This is a breath of fresh air to the bland WinMo defaults and Mobile Shell still has some bugs and doesn't work too well with the 320x320 action.

I followed the directions and it installed without incident, but it doesn't look like the examples posted in the OP. I installed using the regular resolution as I didn't want to bother with RealVGA (had issues with it last time).

Here is a screen shot. The soft keys cover the bar and it is...how should I say...left justified? Any ideas?

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by drewmerl; 08/19/2009 at 07:47 PM.
  20.    #100  
    The problems you have presented are normal.
    Since your NOT using RealVGA all you have to do is download the HTC Home Settings.xml in the OP and then copy and paste it into your windows directory (my device>windows).
    The weather tab natively looks messed up like that on all devices all you have to do to fix it is add your location. (Menu>Add location).
    And the map being to short to cover the bottom half of the screen is because of the graphic file is tooshort to reach the bottom half of the screen, its nothing wrong with the install.
    If you use one of the themes i ported (calm sea: last theme in the 2nd post) i edited the maps to reach the full length of the screen so yeah you could use that if the problem really bothers you that much.

Workin' on my own xbox 360 as we speak 8)
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)