Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    are all the tabs working for you Lancerz?
  2.    #42  
    Lol cool. With RealVga it is simpler because there already themes for i780 made at 96 dpi so theres more to choose. PLUS you guys using RealVGA get to use the flipclock working perfectly. Me, I prefer native resolution because everything becomes to small otherwise. For now im making native resolution themes and TRYING to edit the flipclock to work at native res.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Quote Originally Posted by fulanit01 View Post
    are all the tabs working for you Lancerz?
    They all work, but i dont use the internet tab or the photo tab so i just untick them in the options. The photos dont fill the frame completely, but its nothin major.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Anyways should work 100Percent after the new engine! go try it out!
    Is there anything besides the engine that's updated from my original installation? And is a whole new installation necessary or will updating the engine be sufficient?
  5.    #45  
    Well updating the engine would be good to get everything running as smoothly as possible and well there are some updates.
    -Audio Manager (the one uploaded in the post) was edited to fit the 320x320 screen without issues so everything with that looks good.
    -Htc Camera Album was also edited to work with the 320x320 screen meaning fullscreen But i have not uploaded that as of yet as im working on themes 1st.

other than that i think Ive hit the latest with the big cab.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    thank you for your hard work my launcher tabs are cut off by the soft keys at the bottom of the screen. any suggestions? I've installed everything up top.
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthcoach4 View Post
    thank you for your hard work my launcher tabs are cut off by the soft keys at the bottom of the screen. any suggestions? I've installed everything up top.
    The first post explains it all, as i had the same problem at first. You installed the version where you need realVGA 96dpi, you need the 128dpi version which is also in the first post, plus you will need to install the transformers theme with that version for it to work.
    Anyone try this out on an 800W?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    The first post explains it all, as i had the same problem at first. You installed the version where you need realVGA 96dpi, you need the 128dpi version which is also in the first post, plus you will need to install the transformers theme with that version for it to work.
    thanks for the quick reply. I actually installed the correct version. I just needed to redo the xml overwrite.
    Thank you for your efforts koolcdj69.

I've installed using RealVGA and downloaded all files as instructed. I installed the Transformers theme and I have all running smoothly. However, there's a small problem with the program not rendering the full screen. About a quarter of the screen is cut off and retains the last well rendered image and cuts off the rest of the current page, thus making some tabs unreadable. For example, if I went to the programs tab and returned to the flip clock page, at the last quarter of the screen, vertically, I have the flip clock cut off by the programs tab.

I don't know if you can make me a suggestion. But I'm really enjoying using this user interface.

Thank you for your help.

gb
    so were can i find these themes that will work for my pro with realvga
  12.    #52  
    Estuardo, heres what you did wrong.
    -You installed the transformers theme which natively, just the .mrdct file alone works with realvga, you did not need to install the HTC Home Settings because those homesettings that i uploaded in 1st post were users WHO DID NOT USE REAL VGA. So to goit working right i think you should just reinstall the transformers theme by m2dc (Manila 2D Customizer) and leave it at that and it should work. If it does not i will go into more detail.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  13.    #53  
    BroanDigital, i have not had time to upload the themes via my home computer. Will upload them later on tonight or Monday.

But I have finished my own theme. Will post up tonight or Monday.
    If you really want themes now, please refer to Kraskis Manila 2D Theme post.
    (just search up touch flo 2D on the search engine uptop)
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
  14.    #54  
    BroanDigital, i have not had time to upload the themes via my home computer. Will upload them later on tonight or Monday.

But I have finished my own theme. Will post up tonight or Monday.
    If you really want themes now, please refer to Kraskis Manila 2D Theme post.
    (just search up touch flo 2D on the search engine uptop)
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    If you really want themes now, please refer to Kraskis Manila 2D Theme post. (just search up touch flo 2D on the search engine uptop)
    The post you're referring to is #84 on this page: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...reo-pro-5.html .

Note: I do use RealVGA at 96dpi. The themes work great. I haven't tested at 128dpi.
    Estuardo, heres what you did wrong.
    -You installed the transformers theme which natively, just the .mrdct file alone works with realvga, you did not need to install the HTC Home Settings because those homesettings that i uploaded in 1st post were users WHO DID NOT USE REAL VGA. So to goit working right i think you should just reinstall the transformers theme by m2dc (Manila 2D Customizer) and leave it at that and it should work. If it does not i will go into more detail.
    Thank you for your answer. I did not install the HTC Home Settings, just the files needed for 96dpi. I installed other themes with the M2DC program (all for 320x320 resolution) and neither worked.

I installed TouchFlo using the step one and step two folders and everything is working fine, so I'm guessing something is missing in your CAB files or something is different in my Treo Pro.

Anyway, please test the files. I will install every advance you make, as the other method is REALLY long.

Thank you again.

gb
    Quote Originally Posted by estuardo View Post
    I installed TouchFlo using the step one and step two folders and everything is working fine, so I'm guessing something is missing in your CAB files or something is different in my Treo Pro.

Anyway, please test the files. I will install every advance you make, as the other method is REALLY long.
    Exactly why I stuck with my original installation. Most things work, the few that don't aren't necessary for the way I work. With the exception of the Google search interface, which broke somewhere along the line after one of the Google Maps updates. Yes, I've got apps for audio & video. Yes, I like my UI to look & act cool. But my phone is both a ministry tool & a work tool for me. I pretty much have all I need on my phone to make it comfortably work for that, plus a little fun. So, as the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
  18.    #58  
    AAlright the problem i think Estuardo is having is not with the cab file or the program. Its with the theme. The problem heis descrbing is similarto installing a themenot meant for the resoluton he's using. So what i would suggest is refer to Kraskis post for themes and down a Diamond i780 theme cause they work.

I wll try to uploadthe Diamond themes but i am busy with themes and work so i will get that done on free time.

I finished my red and black theme.

MAYBE
    I will takerequests. Depends on time n my hands
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Well updating the engine would be good to get everything running as smoothly as possible and well there are some updates.
    -Audio Manager (the one uploaded in the post) was edited to fit the 320x320 screen without issues so everything with that looks good.
    -Htc Camera Album was also edited to work with the 320x320 screen meaning fullscreen But i have not uploaded that as of yet as im working on themes 1st.
    other than that i think Ive hit the latest with the big cab.
    Please upload your version of htc camera album working fullscreen.... I really need it!
    Last edited by Topogigi; 07/27/2009 at 04:27 AM.
    Can we use the "Step 3" addtion of flip clock what someone had posted up over at XDA with this cab to get the flip clock look?
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast