Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Cool, ran into another problem though, now when it says "Tap here to launch touchflo" it doesnt launch, it just goes to the launching touchflo and goes back to the tap here to launch touchflo, any ideas? Sorry for being a pest lol.
  2.    #22  
    Hold on im trying to look for a solution for this. maybe ill just put the xml file into the one big cab but that would require building another BIG cab so hold on i just might do it.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    I love having the music on the main page since i listen to alot of music at work and the audio booster is awesome, im loving this so far.
  4.    #24  
    you fixed yours??
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Na, i just restored the settings from the first install just to get it back working but the screen is still cutoff at the bottom.
  6.    #26  
    oh okay cause im working on making a new cab right now.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Nice, thanks for all the help man.
  8.    #28  
    Lol alright tell me if this cab file works it should. it only has the basics though, no luxuries. the luxuries would have to be manual.
    Im pretty sure i got everything right now it would work with the xml cause i can't put in the xml automatically.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a...4e75f6e8ebb871 please give feedback.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Do i need to install this file still M2DC_v0.29.235.cab from the first post or just this new cab?
  10.    #30  
    You have to install both sorry. Forgot to put m2dc in there and probably won't cause there will always be newer versions of it. and also install the transformers theme because thats the skeleton for my futurethemes.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    It still wont launch after using the new cab, still doesnt get past the tap here to launch.
  12.    #32  
    Did you install the transformers theme? This is the theme i set to work with the new cab. and the settings.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Ok, got it runnin thanks.
  14.    #34  
    alright. cool. ha im making a red and black theme right now!
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Think I'll pass on this as I've tried this before and was too cumbersome to see any benefit. Took me longer just to get to simple things plus with the Pro's meager ram (~34) it dragged a bit.
    Basically I can navigate my Pro and get things done tons faster without this.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  16.    #36  
    Suit yourself. Guess you cant please everyone. But for those who do download this manila cab, i will be making THEMES for 320x320 at native resolution (128dpi)
    Im almost done with a red and black one!
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    I installed the items in order as the instructions listed, but after soft reset there is no change made to my phone. I opened the transformers theme with M2DC and put the HTC home settings file in the windows directory. I was unable to find any settings for TouchFlo in the Settings>Today menu. Is there something I'm missing?
  18. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mergie View Post
    I installed the items in order as the instructions listed, but after soft reset there is no change made to my phone. I opened the transformers theme with M2DC and put the HTC home settings file in the windows directory. I was unable to find any settings for TouchFlo in the Settings>Today menu. Is there something I'm missing?
    same here. I cant see any change with my today screen. same as before (stock treo pro).
    is there a way to activate m2d? i thunk it shuda been there after the manila cab install.
    Rex
  19.    #39  
    Im sorry! i fixed it. Couldnt include the new manila engine the onebig cab.
    Zjust go read the directions andit will tell you todown load the 14. 2D Manila Engine Beta cab. That is the final download you need to get the today option in the today menu if you already download the Manila320square cab.!

DONE. sorry icouldnt answer sooner im On my Treo Pro at work.

Anyways should work 100Percent after the new engine! go try it out!
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    This is what i ended up with after using your cabs, plus a skin from another thread. I took the plunge and tried realVGA and i actually like it alot. So this is my today screen with realVGA, manilla 2d from this thread and aerialsbattery and a i780 diamond black skin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast