First post here. Picked up a new Pro for my wife, after I got it all set up for her she really likes it but it has been acting buggy since I took it out of the box.. I notice that the data will be active and will stay on for hours and never go back off unless I pull up Comm Manager and turn data off. Later after some time it will be back on again... Occasionally I will get a notification error about "AutoUpdate" can not be exicuted and some of the other notifications like clocknot ect. It hangs the phone up about 3 times a day and so she has to soft reset it 3-4 times a day! What can I do about the data constintaly running? It causes all her calls to go to v-mail and not ring through because data is in seccion.... I'm gonna do a hard reset on it soon but I wonder if it will help because it has been doing it since new (got it last Thursday)... The only 3ed party app that calls on data is Weather Watcher but I have it set to manual and her Outlook dials in every 4hrs but data runs more often than that...

I personally have a HTC Touch (original) and it functions perfectly, data will come on, update and go back off quickly...