1.    #1  
    Is there any modification out there that will allow you to show all the tasks that you have on the today screen, instead of showing the number of many tasks you have.

Additionally, is there any modification that allows you to show more than one upcoming event in the calendar? I selected the options display all upcoming appoints and day events, but it doesn't' allow me to display all the calender events in the today screen.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by knivez View Post
    Is there any modification out there that will allow you to show all the tasks that you have on the today screen, instead of showing the number of many tasks you have.

Additionally, is there any modification that allows you to show more than one upcoming event in the calendar? I selected the options display all upcoming appoints and day events, but it doesn't' allow me to display all the calender events in the today screen.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    pocketbreeze
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    TodayAgenda
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guy I think TodayAgenda does the job! I had that for my 700wx but forgot what it was called.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knivez View Post
    Thanks guy I think TodayAgenda does the job! I had that for my 700wx but forgot what it was called.
    I stumbled across it in the "What does your TODAY SCREEN look like?" thread. The latest version is 1.5.0 from www_tiews_info. Hmmm...Can't post a proper link yet.