1.    #1  
    Phone rings. Can't hear anything after answering. When I call, can't hear anything after connecting .If I hit speakerphone, I can hear. Bluetooth is turned off. Any help??
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Phone rings. Can't hear anything after answering. When I call, can't hear anything after connecting .If I hit speakerphone, I can hear. Bluetooth is turned off. Any help??
    I've had this several times, you use your headphone jack, right?

I use the headphone jack in the car then when I exit the car and get a call a short while later I can't hear on the headset.

If I happen to be in the car, I can just insert/remove the headphone jack in the phone several times and that sometimes clears it up, but if not in the car and have no jack I just give it a sharp bump on a desk and it fixes it.

This must be a common Treo bug/problem because I have replaced my Treo twice because of it (third one now) and it still does it, so I am just going to live with it.

Funny, last time I took it in to Sprint store to show them what it was doing, they eventually give it back working, and claimed they replaced the speaker in it. Of course, later that week, same problem.

I haven't searched here but I bet you'll see other posts on this.