1.    #1  
    I actually set up two twitter accounts. Besides my main one, I set up a second to follow Mashable & a couple of others, so Mashable wouldn't drown out everything else on my main account. I have followers on both accounts. Is there an easy way to send the same tweet to both accounts from my mobile? Copy & paste is a lot easier from my pc than from my Treo Pro. But I'm always in range of the phone, where I'm not always near a pc.

TIA

Bill
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Give Pocketwit a try. I use it and it works great for me. I only have 1 account, but it is supposed to support multiple accounts.

My post count isn't high enough to post a link, but just search for Pocketwit and you'll get to the google code page they have it on.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stillryan View Post
    Give Pocketwit a try. I use it and it works great for me. I only have 1 account, but it is supposed to support multiple accounts.

My post count isn't high enough to post a link, but just search for Pocketwit and you'll get to the google code page they have it on.
    I have PocketTwit. Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for. My problem is not accessing multiple accounts, but publishing the same tweet on multiple accounts. I was trying to avoid retyping the same thing twice (probably with errors) & "copy & paste" is not as easy on my phone as it is on my pc.