1.    #1  
    I installed gvdialer yesterday and find that it pops up the dial using google voice very intermittently. Better after soft resets. I would like to use it almost all the time. Anyone have any fixes, or beta versions of GV? I heard there is a beta out that will also let you send SMS as your google voice number. Next I will search to find how to block my regular cell number for all calls if GV is not available or I am out of data range.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I use iDialer from http://supware.net. It allows you to switch from your normal dialer to Googlevoice. depending on witch service you prefer. It also supports Jaja.

hope this helps.

OrionNE
  3.    #3  
    I installed and launched it. it looks like a keypad. Does it integrate with outlook contacts? How do you switch between gvoice and sprint? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    You need to install the config cab.

goto iDialer - configuration and create the config cab.

Once you get that installed all you have todo is tap on you carrier logo in the dialpad and it will change between GoogleVoice and your carrier.

To make it work with your contacts you may have to install icontacts. Also I installed Greenbutton.cab it makes iDialer your default dialer when you press the green button.

Hope this helps.

OrionNE