1.    #1  
    I've been having a lot of problems w/ my 750. It takes forever to pull up my text messages & calendars. It acts like there are a million things going on at once and is super slow. My volume controls on the side don't work and I can't stop a call from ringing by pressing the center button. All this happened 2 days ago. I've turned it off and taken the battery out 3 times and this hasn't helped at all. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Sorry to hear about your problems.

I had similar problems a couple of weeks ago. I found that things were going so slowly and it would take ages to open an email, to the point that I was frequently using the task manager to kill programs as they seemed to be 'stuck'.

I tried uninstalling apps that I thought might be responsible, but didn't really get to the bottom of it.

In the end, I did a hard reset, and re-installed everything. It might sound like a pain, but it's probably the best thing that I could have done. My Treo 750 is now faster and a lot more responsive now.

If you don't want to hard reset, the only alternative may be to try a restore from a backup first if you have one.
  3.    #3  
    What's a hard reset, how do I do it, & will I lose anything (& if so, what?)?
    You need to make sure you have a backup. Hard reset, as the name implies, will erase everything and put it back to original setting.

http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/com.../42094_en.html
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    coolbrze, did you manage to solve your problem?
    Global Posts
    383 Global Posts
    I had been having similar problems in the last few months or so. It worked a little better after clearing out my internet cache from the Pocket Internet Explorer.