1.    #1  
    So today I turn my STP on and up pops a box saying the admin is enforcing security in exchange and now everytime my phone turns off I have to put a 3 digit password in to turn it on. So to answer a call, or do anything on the phone. Highly annoying. I called comcast as I have read this is a server side thing. Since I own the account and business I should be able to change this so theres not so much security in exchange. The person said other people have called in with the same problem. But of course there is no resolution. Any ideas to turn this off on my phone? So in other words under settings-lock the "prompt if device unused for 0 min" is greyed out and I can't uncheck it. Driving me nuts!
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    My company use the Exchang Server and thats the only way to get their email only if I use this crazy PIN thing.

I just put it fo 1 hr before I have to put in PIN.

Sometimes it is good for you say like when your phone get stolen?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I had to use the stay-unlocked hack because my Exchange sets the policy for no more than 5 minutes (!!!) and that is just silly - I'd never get any work done if I was punching in my unlock code that often.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    What? I thought you set the time on your phone and the max is 1 hr.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I would hate an exchange account that sets security policies every 5 mts.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    I would hate an exchange account that sets security policies every 5 mts.
    Yes, well that does suck. The BOFH setting our Exchange server policy obviously aspires to become satan some day, but fortunately it can be fixed as I described above.
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo View Post
    Yes, well that does suck. The BOFH setting our Exchange server policy obviously aspires to become satan some day, but fortunately it can be fixed as I described above.
    Yep... Stay Unlock works like a charm. I've been using it for some time, now.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.