1.    #1  
    When I do a backup on the Sprite bckp program that comes in the Treo Pro, it continues to perform and all of the sudden it's stops in the progress bar.

Has anyone experience this with heir Sprite Bckp? Now I have not bckp my device for almost a month, please help!
    Try setting airplane mode (all radios off) before backing up. This has fixed it for me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rouxdoo View Post
    Try setting airplane mode (all radios off) before backing up. This has fixed it for me.
    Thank you, I will try that.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
  4.    #4  
    I don't know how to thank you rouxdoo, you just nailed it. As soon as I turned off the radio of and started my Sprite Backupt, everything worked just fine, Thank you so much, kudos for you (KFU)!
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    I don't know how to thank you rouxdoo....
    There is a button below every post designed just for that

I'm happy it helped.
  6. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I am glad it worked. I am curious as to why. I have mine set on auto backup every Sunday at 12:01 pm with everything running. So far no problems - knock on wood.
    Mine runs automatically without fail every Friday night/Saturday morning. I have watched it on occasion and the program automatically switches the radio off at some point during the backup and then back on, so maybe there was something wonky with your installation?
  8.    #8  
    Mine seems that when I set it to auto back up it doesn't turn the radio off. My installation Sprite came built-in directly from Palm on the Treo ROM so I didn't even have to install it. I assume all Treo Pro come with a free copy of Sprite backup.
  9. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    Mine seems that when I set it to auto back up it doesn't turn the radio off. My installation Sprite came built-in directly from Palm on the Treo ROM so I didn't even have to install it. I assume all Treo Pro come with a free copy of Sprite backup.
    That's how mine was & that's one I am using. It just did it's weekly backup. It soft resets before doing the backup & after completion, but doesn't turn the radio off while doing the back up. In fact I got text messages & one call today during the process. I did reply to the texts but didn't answer the call.