1.    #1  
    what build of spb ms3 works good with the pro?
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    I'm using the latest version from spbsoftwarehouse.com, since WeatherPanel isnt working right now I've been using this for the past 2 days with no problems yet. Before you buy it just use up the 15 day trial first lol.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    I'm using the latest version from spbsoftwarehouse.com, since WeatherPanel isnt working right now I've been using this for the past 2 days with no problems yet. Before you buy it just use up the 15 day trial first lol.
    I tried it but wasn't displaying properly. Are you using real vga 96dpi or the regular 128dpi. I tried both and it didn't work. I will give it another shot though

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    It won't work properly with RealVGA and there are no plans to support it according to SPB.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    It won't work properly with RealVGA and there are no plans to support it according to SPB.
    I figured that. I had set it back to 128dpi and it still didn't display properly. I will try again.

Nope, I dont use the real vga. Everything displays properly.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Nope, I dont use the real vga. Everything displays properly.
    yeah...it's working now.

for people using mobile shell, which TP version (CDMA or GSM) do you guys have? i tried it on my sprint TP, and its like a memory hog as well as battery drain. the interface is nice and all, but how do you guys deal with such a heavy app as everyday use?

im currently running ultimate launch as my only today plugin with 3 page (weather panel, plugin page (today agenda, sms, vmail), and program shortcut page) which takes me to 40mb at startup. throughout the day it usually stays around that range at 36-40mb free. also running s2u2.

im a heavy user of beejive, skyfire, and s2p for music and it already brings me down to about 24mb with these programs used at the same time.

when i use MS3.0, it seems like i cannot use these programs simultaneously.

what else do you guys run? any problems with free ram when using ms3?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I wasn't impressed with the last version of Mobile Shell and haven't bothered to upgrade to MS3. I have a license for MS3 for sale if anyone is interested. PM me.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2