1.    #1  
    Love the Treo Pro but it has some serious issues which Palm and Sprint do not appear to be addressing. One issue seems to be posted already. I may try this fix. The issues I have are:
    Missed or delayed text messages. (half hour to 2 hours later or not at all)
    Missed or delayed calls. (tested one time, had three or four bars, called four times rang finally on 4th try)
    Screen locking (remove battery and reinsert fixes)
    Continuous need for hard reset after phone does not startup completely
    Ringer setting issues (Palm had posted a patch for this, have not confirmed it fixed problem)

I have had phone replaced twice. All three phones do exactly the same thing.

Anybody else having these issues?
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    None of what so ever for me.

No missing or delay txt or call. No screen locking.

What app did you install? Just do one app at a time, see how it behave and go on to the next one.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
  3.    #3  
    No extra applications loaded at all. Right out of the box. Do sync to pc for outlook email and calender. This is a Sprint Treo Pro. If thats makes any difference at all.
    Never had a problem with either. This phone so solid for me.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  5.    #5  
    I did forget to mention that cheap stylus. The plastic ends breaks off. Been through three of them.

With all the issues and no resolution, I will likely be canceling my Sprint service and returning phone. Just switched two months ago from Verizon. Besides the issues with the phone, I have not been fully happy with Sprints coverage. Much better coverage with Verizon. I do hate Verizons prices and plans though. They want to nickel and dime you for everything. I almost hate to go back.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Replace 3x? You sure its not the same phone?

Maybe the 4th time is a lucky charm for you? Get a rabbit foot too.

I like Sprint and my coverage has been good here. I cant give my SERO plan away. Wish I can sign a 10 yr contract on it.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    the only thing that hate is the crappy keyboard
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey