1.    #1  
    As of earlier today for some odd reason my phone has gone into digital roaming and there is no way I can get it to go away. I went to the phone settings and changed roaming to sprint only, but then I get no service. I tried hard resetting. I also contacted sprint and they performed some maintenance on their end, at least that's what they called it. Anyone have an idea of how to resolve this issue?
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Hmmmm- I had a similar issue when I could not get any service. I typically am in Sprint only mode and didn't think to try and roam as I knew I was in a good service area.

I took the phone to Sprint and after 15 minutes of testing they swapped it out. FWIW, I bought the phone from Sprint the day it was released but don't have insurance.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Hmmmm- I had a similar issue when I could not get any service. I typically am in Sprint only mode and didn't think to try and roam as I knew I was in a good service area.

I took the phone to Sprint and after 15 minutes of testing they swapped it out. FWIW, I bought the phone from Sprint the day it was released but don't have insurance.
    Going to a sprint store was my last resort, looks like I have no choice.

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
  4.    #4  
    I ended up fixing the problem myself. Here is what I did.

1. Performed hard reset on pro (I'm guessing this doesn't have to be done, but I had already done so.
    2. Ran Updated Profile under settings --> system tab
    3. Ran Update PRL in same location
    4. It restarts your phone.

When phone rebooted everything was back to normal.

Smh @ sprint wanting me to go into a store.