1.    #1  
    UpGraded Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus, New YouTube Player, BUILT IN - PPCGeeks
    this thread contains information about a lot of useful program for ppc, are these programs working on a treo pro, specially the nw tcpmp that is supposed to play every kind of file..
    credits to ppcgeks guys...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    That all sounds great. I just don't have time to try it this weekend.

If I get a chance to try any of it later in the week, I'll post my results.

Bill
    I'll start reading the thread first and see what it is about.
    That tread on PPC Geeks is for the HTC Touch Pro. "Raphael" is an HTC code name for the Touch Pro.

Yoshiki2, do you own a Palm Treo Pro and if so have you successfully installed this stuff on yours?
    I think he's asking if those apps will work on the Treo Pro.

The answer to that would be no. That's for the Touch Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    I think he's asking if those apps will work on the Treo Pro.

The answer to that would be no. That's for the Touch Pro.
    The apps themselves would most likely work, assuming there are no device compatibility issues. However, you could not install this ROM on the Treo Pro and would have to find and install the apps manually.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7.    #7  
    Tcpmp is working so far
    Since I didn't have TCPMP before on my Treo Pro (my first WM device) I'm not sure if the one posted in that forum is a "special" version or the same as ever, but I did installed it on my phone (version attached in first post, not the HQHD) along with the "FlashVideoBundle" and the WMA/V codecs, and it (TCPMP) works without a problem.
    Last edited by Cheker; 07/06/2009 at 11:45 PM.