Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    What is the best Twitter client for Windows mobile?
    One feature I really would like to have is supporting multiple accounts.
    Which one have people found to be the best?
    Thanks.
    PockeTwit is the one i use, it works great plus you can use multiple accounts. On the twitter homepage at the bottom theres a link called Apps which will have all the twitter apps listed.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    i use tiny twitter...it works great
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Twikini is awesome, but I have no idea about multiple accounts. If it was free still it would be even better haha.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Another vote for Pocketwit. I am hoping that one of the major mobile players will release a companion desktop client (or that Tweetdeck or Seesmic will release a Windows Mobile client), so that tweets I read on mobile or desktop don't show up as unread on the other. I believe Tweetdeck has already done this on the iPhone.
    I just downloaded twikini and its pretty nice also, faster than pocketwit. Is twikini not free? I just googled twikini on my phone and downloaded it. One thing twikini is missing is a today screen plugin though.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have been using Twikini for over a month and I really like it. Mainly cause its really fast. I have emailed back and forth with the developer on some requests and I think they are going to try to add Ping.fm support which would be excellent. There is a way to get it free if you post a review of it on your blog. I paid $5 for it but you get another one of their apps as well, and PowerSMS is an excellent SMS app thats worth $5 alone.
    I wouldnt mind paying for twikini if it had a today screen plugin and was full screen. So ill stick with pockeTwit because its free plus all of the above. But twikini is nice.
    I've become a pretty big fan of the Kinoma Twitter application.
    Quote Originally Posted by khalaan View Post
    I've become a pretty big fan of the Kinoma Twitter application.
    For anyone who's curious, I just did a "feature focus" post on the Kinoma Play Twitter app.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Charles:
    I have Kinoma Play and I love it.
    I started using the built in Twitter client, but it couldn't support multiple Twitter accounts, and especially with the new way of logging in (having to open the browser and getting the code), it is very hard to switch between accounts.
    If Kinoma would add support for multiple accounts, I would probably use that.
    Now, I am using Twikini.
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacl View Post
    I have Kinoma Play and I love it. I started using the built in Twitter client, but it couldn't support multiple Twitter accounts, and especially with the new way of logging in (having to open the browser and getting the code), it is very hard to switch between accounts. If Kinoma would add support for multiple accounts, I would probably use that.
    Gotcha...thanks for the feedback, and I'll add that to our internal feature requests list.

(BTW, we're experimenting with a service that lets people create and "vote" on feature requests directly: Trying something new: Submit and vote on feature requests - Kinoma Forum)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks