1.    #1  
    Something strange with the email accounts on my Pro. I have 4 accounts connected to the Pro, the usual gmail, yahoo mail, a POP3 mail, and a corporate email via exchange server.

When I press the messaging key, it shows all 4 mails. I highlight the exchange server corp mail and hit "menu" on the lower right of the screen, there were two selection on the menu, "options" and "delete". Somehow, the "delete" is grayed out, which means I cannot remove this account.

Anyone has similar experience?

Thank you!
    I think your issue is that "Outlook" folder in poutlook is handled via activesync. Try making your changes there.

If you are trying to completely remove the "Outlook Email" folder you can't.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much for answering Les.

Here is my problem. Out of the 4 accounts, only the Outlook email doesn't support HTML email. I can only see plain text when opening an HTML email from the Treo Pro.

The *2 tech support asked me to delete the outlook mail account, but I cannot.

Where can I activate the support of the HTML for the Outlook email?

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cfong View Post
    Thank you very much for answering Les.

Here is my problem. Out of the 4 accounts, only the Outlook email doesn't support HTML email. I can only see plain text when opening an HTML email from the Treo Pro.

The *2 tech support asked me to delete the outlook mail account, but I cannot.

Where can I activate the support of the HTML for the Outlook email?

Thank you!
    It is under options in activesync. However, it may be grayed out if your admin doesn't want it enabled.
    Yes... In order to get HTML mail from an Exchange email account, the Exchange server must be Exchange 2007 or better and the administrator must allow it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.