1.    #1  
    I am considering TP to retire my aging Treo 750 and went to local sprint store to play with Treo Pro. It felt fast and good, but since I will be getting a GSM treo pro, and since that has only 400MHz processor compared to Sprint's 528MHz, I suspect it wont be same experience and feel same 'fast' on GSM version. Am I right in my assumptions, or they more or less are equivalently fast? If not, is it a big difference?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Don't they have a GSM Treo Pro to play with at Best Buy?

To me, the GSM Treo Pro is plenty fast for a phone. I am real happy with mine. Hope that helps.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Don't they have a GSM Treo Pro to play with at Best Buy?
    BestBuy has TP but its not on display to try out. its sealed and boxed for purchase only. Only sprint stores have their CDMA display unit that you can try out.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
  4. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I came from the 750 as did many of us. As palandri said it is plenty fast & certainly much faster than the 750 imo. I think you will like it
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have the GSM and am very happy with the speed. I have never gone over 50% memory usage either. I think they beefed up the processor on the Sprint one because of IE6 and some proprietary apps. From what I have seen the GSM has more available memory (I am only using 34% after reset on mine) since its lighter like most unlocked phones. I think you are good to go either way.
    I love my GSM Treo Pro, but just a little dissapointed with the keyboard, it is an accurate keyboard, but RIM Blackberrys do have a superior contour shape to their keyboards in contrast to the Treo Pro.