Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Is anyone using the new update to live search called BING? I am having an issue with it where I draw the map for traffic or overhead and then the program freezes. Live Search never did. I also had to change the GPS settings on the program to INTERMEDIATE DRIVER for it to work.

does anyone know how to resolve the freezing?
    I did this and the problem was with the "locate me" which I had unchecked. Going into the settings and re-checking it fixed it.

May or may not be your issue. I am on Pro too.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I dont use locate me... I just turned on use GPS and show map.. always works when it was called LIVE SEARCH...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I am having a different problem with Bing. If I have a contact with two addresses (home and work), then it will only the select the first account (home) no matter which I select. It works fine for only one account (selects the work address if that is the only one). Has anyone else seen this?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Is anyone using the new update to live search called BING? I am having an issue with it where I draw the map for traffic or overhead and then the program freezes. Live Search never did. I also had to change the GPS settings on the program to INTERMEDIATE DRIVER for it to work.

does anyone know how to resolve the freezing?
    I can't replicate this problem. I navigate to maps, then select view traffic, and my phone doesn't freeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by tli415 View Post
    I can't replicate this problem. I navigate to maps, then select view traffic, and my phone doesn't freeze.
    Mine either...