Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    hey guys, i bought my fiance a sprint treo pro recently and it is her first smartphone. she loves it. however, two times now (that we know of) i will email her overnight, and in the morning, her pro doesn't show that email, but it will show other new emails. At first I thought it was a problem with my pro, because thats what I used to email the first time. Then last night I used my ipod touch and this morning she verified her STP did not have the email.

Anyone else experience this problem? if so, any ideas on fixes?

Thanks guys
    Hmmm.....maybe your emails are going into her junk mail..that could be a reason why they would never show up in the inbox. I have never experienced any problems receiving emals.
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Yeah I thought about that, but she sees it in her GMail regular inbox not her junk. It's just very odd. lol the first time it happened, it ended in a fight because of the misunderstanding that the missing email caused. id hate to have to send a text or something everytime i send an email
    Quote Originally Posted by gtpimp97 View Post
    Yeah I thought about that, but she sees it in her GMail regular inbox not her junk. It's just very odd. lol the first time it happened, it ended in a fight because of the misunderstanding that the missing email caused. id hate to have to send a text or something everytime i send an email
    Maybe it's a gmail quirk. I use hotmail & don't have that issue. Maybe try the same thing with hotmail accounts & see if there's the same issue?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I wouldn't think it's a GMail quirk because I don't have any issues with my GMail on my Treo Pro. I was just thinking that if her send/receive schedule is set to download messages from "Today" only, would it do this? She did verify with me today that she only has emails from today, and none from yesterday or before in her inbox. Maybe I'll change this setting on her phone and then see if it still does it. Thanks guys.