Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    get.go.yahoo.com says that it is not available for my device. Funny thing is I had it installed before, but lost the CAB file. Any ideas on how I can get my hands on this?
    Well, are you sure you're visiting the site on the Treo Pro's internet explorer? because if otherwise, yahoo will recognize an internet browser such as Iris Broswer as a PC internet broswer or an Iphone and not give you the cab.
    Try visiting on Internet Explorer on your phone if you havent already.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, this was going though the IE browser. I tried Skyfire and Opera to get around this nonsense and yahoo puts up a page saying to use your build-in browser.

Can someone else see if they get the same results?
    yep. says not available for my phone when going from IE.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    well, I suppose I should post this request in a different forum, but does anyone have a treo800 that can download the cab and share? i know it works...
    I just tried to get Yahoo Go using the IE on my Pro, same thing. Saying it's not available for my device. Don't know what was wrong. Yahoo Go not ready for Win Mo 6.1 or not ready for Treo Pro?
    According to what I had read somewhere a couple of months ago, they stopped developing for WinMo, and I think it was because MS nixed buying yahoo. Unfortunately I can't find the page to link to anymore, and the reason given is speculation, but you know how it goes on the internets.
    I changed my default user agent in my pc browser to be a Treo 750, then downloaded the CAB and installed on my Treo Pro. The app does work, however some of the graphics are not a very high resolution.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    thanks