Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    you know the clock on the top right side of the screen, next to the battery level one, well its not showing on my tp, i got 2 battery icons, the normal one and one were the clock should be,that just has a slash in the middle. how do i take it off and put the clock back?
    Did you install that HTC Home Screen? That's what it sounds like. It's due to that putting the second battery icon up there. I think there's a fix for it, but I don't know what it is. You can search the forum for HTC Home Screen or something like that and hunt around if someone else doesn't post a link.
    hi. start -> settings -> system tab (at bottom) Clocks & alarms.
    More tab (at the bottom) -> check display clock
    If you install HTC Home or another program that puts an extra battery icon (2 Icons) in the top bar you can try this for a fix. I use this if I install HTC Home and it get's my clock back.

go into your registry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell in the string ShowTitleBarClock, change from 0 to 1, then soft reset. The extra battery icon will disappear.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfendrick View Post
    If you install HTC Home or another program that puts an extra battery icon (2 Icons) in the top bar you can try this for a fix. I use this if I install HTC Home and it get's my clock back.

go into your registry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell in the string ShowTitleBarClock, change from 0 to 1, then soft reset. The extra battery icon will disappear.
    thanks. that did the job
    Quote Originally Posted by cord01 View Post
    hi. start -> settings -> system tab (at bottom) Clocks & alarms.
    More tab (at the bottom) -> check display clock
    i have that selected and it still doesn't display...???
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstang View Post
    i have that selected and it still doesn't display...???
    Hard Reset will bring it back
    On the similar clock posting...
    My clock is no longer "floating" on sleep mode (screen off)...
    Any ideas?