1.    #1  
    I keep getting a message delivery failure and no way to delete message. My only options are Hide/Postpone Cancel and the Cancel just deletes the message from the window and it goes back as a notification. How do I get rid of this?
    Try going into the Drafts folder and deleting whatever unsent messages are in there. That might help.
    Wouldn't you want to go to the Outbox in the SMS\MMS folder? That's where things that are pending or trying to be sent should go. Drafts don't send by themselves until you hit send....

Quote Originally Posted by ticalnza View Post
    Try going into the Drafts folder and deleting whatever unsent messages are in there. That might help.
    I'm having this too. Mine just goes into an endless notification mode that has the same message. Literally vibrating (or ringing) every 3-5 seconds with the error. I've found that if you delete everything, including your deleted box, it stops. However, you won't be able to view whatever MMS came in.

This is not a solution, however.
  5.    #5  
    No luck emptying the folders.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfendrick View Post
    Wouldn't you want to go to the Outbox in the SMS\MMS folder? That's where things that are pending or trying to be sent should go. Drafts don't send by themselves until you hit send....
    You're right, sorry, didn't have my phone in front of me to get the correct folder name
    same thing is happening to me. I can't get rid of it.....
    Same problem here.
    I don't have any of these problems !!
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    I had the same problem but now I am using Palm Messaging and can not send any MMS directly from the Camera. I have to save the media and send as an attachement.

Anyone have a solution for that one. Thanks
    Wow that pic delivery message is SOOOOOO annoying!!!!!!!!! I cant get ride of it, it keeps coming back turing my internet on and loud error messages....omg
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Same problem here.
    In the sms/mms app folders I looked at the outbox and the drafts folders. Both are empty.
    it worked for me
    I had the same problem. In the mean time, my brother-in-law, who was the intended recipient of the original message, received several dozen of the same massage over the span of a couple of days.
    I am having the same problem....the sending pics/video notification will not clear...has no subject, no recipients and 0% sent....i've tried deleting all my messages and nothing has worked. My only options are to postpone or cancel, neither of which does anything. HELP!!!!!!
    you need to go to the draft and out box to delete what's inside there.
    i dont know why this happens, but i found this to end the problem at the moment.

1. PROBLEM: notifcation keeps repeating and hide /postpone doesnt do anything

2. take battery out and restart phone . message usually gets saved in drafts or outbox.

3. got o drafts/outox and delete message.

4. retry if you want ....

---

I know its kind of a pain, but its quicker and esier to restart the phone and start over with the message than to deal with the notifacation forever. hope this helps someone and that you get the same results.