1.    #1  
    I just got a new (to me) Treo Pro last week and am wondering what the best way of implementing touch / kinetic scrolling (a la iPhone) is? I've got ftouchsl installed right now but it's incredibly buggy. It frequently locks up my touchscreen and seems to have varying levels of responsiveness inside different programs and windows. I don't have any of the other features like gestures or active corners enabled - I just want touch scrolling in my menus and lists.

Anyone know a good way to enable this? I've heard there are a few other programs out there that do this, but they all seem to come bundled up with a custom contacts manager or some other feature that I don't need. I read that Resco Explorer 2008 has this feature, and it does come with a bunch of utilities I'd actually use - but I'm not sure if it enables touch scrolling across all menus or just the ones within Resco?

If anyone has an idea of how to get this working I'd appreciate the help!
    Resco's only works within Resco's application(s).

All I can say is, you'd probably love WM 6.5. It does enable touch scrolling for all program menus. And WM 6.5's progam listing scrolling works just like Ftouchsl's does in this video.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Resco's only works within Resco's application(s).

All I can say is, you'd probably love WM 6.5. It does enable touch scrolling for all program menus. And WM 6.5's progam listing scrolling works just like Ftouchsl's does in this video.
    Yeah...too bad we can't get that on our phones. I know there was an effort to do it over at XDA but it recently stalled out when the guy working on it ended up getting a Touch Pro.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone have any ideas here? I've had to disable ftouchsl for now because it's just too aggravating to have the touch screen lock up randomly.
    SPB Mobile Shell will give you kinetic scrolling through it's menus. It's not free, though.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I've been using FTouchSL with pretty good results. It's not as smooth as an iPhone for sure but I like how it works everywhere on my TP. You will want to use the settings to exclude any apps which have their own touch-scrolling built-in as they tend to conflict with each other. Cheap too.
    'Pocket Plus won't install "Smart Scrolling" if you have Touch Flo install, which the 800w doesn't. But it does has this reg entry "HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings" that makes it think it does. So you have to remove it. '

The link to the thread is:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...ile-shell.html

Works like a charm.