1.    #1  
    I searched and didn't see any threads on this yet.

My 1.04 STP will show erratic battery readings. For example, it may show 0% after charging for a long time, even after soft resets, but then eventually it will suddenly read 100% again. I've also watched it drain slowly while on the charger, and eventually decide it's fully charged instead.

Anyone having a similar experience?
    Mine got stuck on 0% once. A complete discharge and fully recharge using the charger instead of USB fixed it for me.

If that doesn't help there might be a battery problem.
    mine did that too. but im also using quickmenu's battery percentage which is way more accurate. that battery bar is useless. it display inaccurate info.
    Hmmm, mine just did this today...battery was at 57% then suddenly showed 0% and shut off. Then i plugged it in to the wall charger and it cut back on and it showed 57%. I thought that was very wierd but hopefully it wont happen again.
    I am having the same proble with the battery indicator. This is a bug. I hope the fix it. Very annoying.
    Never noticed a problem with mine. I'll have to pay closer attention, but then again I usually charge all night and have it connect 8-5 at work on PC so never dip below 50-60% from what I've seen.

I've heard of problems with non-OEM charges and cables resulting in not charging correctly. Are you all using the OEM charger/cable or an ebay special?

Sprint has a Batter tester at some Corporate Repair Centers. To bad they don't make a Treo Pro on US Cellular. They have full charge battery swap program in store based on the latest radio and promo's ads I've seen.
    Last edited by cfendrick; 06/24/2009 at 10:10 AM.
    Yes, im using the official palm charger. Now today i was charging the phone and it was at 27% and it jumped to 100% within a 5 minute time frame, I don't know whats up with it.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Experienced this today for the first time, I soft reset the device and it then showed 100% charge from 0%.