Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I see TT7 on their website but its quoted in GBP.

I guess for now you have to go to Darth Vader darkside to get TT7 & map.

If you want something up to date, then buy Garmin for the Pocket PC.

Oh, try QuickGPS, it works very well and a quick lock.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I see TT7 on their website but its quoted in GBP.

I guess for now you have to go to Darth Vader darkside to get TT7 & map.

If you want something up to date, then buy Garmin for the Pocket PC.

Oh, try QuickGPS, it works very well and a quick lock.
    I got an email there are updated maps, so I'll see if they're available for TT6.

The unlocked GSM TP has QuickGPS preinstalled. And I do use it.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something. I bought TT6 awhile ago. TomTom's site still won't offer me an option to buy TT7, even though people seem to be buying it with US maps. Am I missing something or is it one of the joys of being in the US?
    It is selling in Europe though, typical TomTom, the Trep Pro is not supported. From other members responses it works and with all the US and European maps (V8). NOw they new TT7 does not have all the new functionalities of the IQ routes which are available in the new TomTom devices.

I was about to ugrade my self, pay GBP 89 for the European maps plus USD 50 for the North American maps but then I decided not to do so. The only upgrade would be just the software. It is not any faster, no new functionalities. Nothing. I am waiting for a better software from other company just to upgrade.

I really do not understad why TomTom does mistreat all of the Navigator customers!
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    One thing though, I just could not find any software where the scrolling of the cursor is smooth. The rest are all jerky.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    TT7 is not my favorite GPS anymore.

iGo8 is. I dont know if it will work well on the Treo Pro.

It has smooth scroll like TT7 and it got much much more features.

When you are in free play, it shows the street address number. Thats slick.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12