1.    #1  
    My work recently updated us to the Sprint Treo Pro.

The great news is that I pay absolutely nothing and love my new phone (had the Treo650 pior to this) as it makes my job little easier.

The bad news is that Sprint’s coverage in the NewEngland area compared to Verizon’s is a borderline joke in my opinion.

Question…

Is there anything I can do as far as software or addons go to improve the coverage?

Someone mentioned that there is a way to force the phone to roam all the time and not use Sprint’s network...???

Any help will be greatly appreciated…

Thanks guys

PK
    There is a registry hack to force roaming.

I had Sprint for 7 years in NH and had very few problems. You should be able to roam to VZ when needed.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    There is a registry hack to force roaming.

I had Sprint for 7 years in NH and had very few problems. You should be able to roam to VZ when needed.
    I'm in Connecticut with great coverage; been thru Mass to NH with no problem at all-
    Drove from VT up to Montreal without any problems- you do have free roaming, right?

Mark
    I had the same problem. Our office can get Verizon and AT&T but not Sprint and T-Mo. I downloaded the forced roaming cab problem solved!